4oz Self Raising Flour
4oz Caster Sugar
1 tablespoon of Camp Coffee
Icing sugar, butter and camp coffee
1. Preheat the over to 190 degrees.
2. Mix the butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Add beaten eggs with Camp Coffee.
4. Fold in the flour.
5. Put a tablespoon in each cake case in a cake tray. Bake for around 15 minutes.
6. Once cool, make the icing. I tend to do this ad hoc so can't really give measurements.
7. I mix the butter and icing sugar. Then the camp coffee until I get the right balance of sugar and coffee.
8. Take a teaspoon of the icing onto each cake.
Let me know if you make these cakes and give them a go, I'd love to see!
What's your favourite mini cake recipes?